MonoExpression site includes Jeff Fisher portrait

United Kingdom graphic designer Graham Smith, of ImJustCreative and WeAreJustCreative, recently invited me to submit a black and white photograph and a short biography, for his new venture, MonoExpression: A Mono Record of Creative Portraits. An archive of creative professionals images is being established on the site.

Those interested in being added to the photo gallery should follow the instructions on the MonoExpression homepage.

Last month I needed a new "official" photo taken for an immediate publication deadline. I detest having my picture taken - but I'm very happy with new image taken by my partner, Ed Cunningham, on our vacation in Hawaii. The cropped photograph worked well in meeting the MonoExpression requirements.

© 2009 Jeff Fisher LogoMotives

No comments: