'Identity Crisis!' included in 'Best Logo Design
Books for Your Graphic Design Library'

Sometimes it takes a while to find posts out there in the cyber-verse related to my design efforts or writing. Recently I came across the post Best Logo Design Books for Your Graphic Design Library on the All Graphic Design blog. My book, Identity Crisis!: 50 redesigns that transformed stale identities into successful brands, was one of four suggested identity design volumes.

One of the others, Really Good Logos Explained: Top Design Professionals Critique 500 Logos and Explain What Makes Them Work, includes examples of my logo design work. The two others, Design Matters: Logos 01: An Essential Primer for Today's Competitive Market and Logo Design Workbook: A Hands-On Guide to Creating Logos, are both in my personal design library and I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in identity design.

© 2009 Jeff Fisher LogoMotives

No comments: