"Playing in the dirt" as a favorite therapy

With my somewhat crazed schedule of client project work, speaking engagements, writing my third book and other activities, some form of "therapy" is a necessity. Luckily, my garden is just outside the door of my home-based studio. Gardening has increasingly become my passion and greatest form of relaxation. "Playing in the dirt" has often led to surprising creative "brain farts," almost subconsciously solving the design challenges of some client needs.

With the gardening has come an increased interest in the photographing of the beautiful results. Some have even suggested I consider doing a book of garden photographs at some point in the future. A Flickr gallery of images exhibits the success of my gardening efforts this year.

© 2009 Jeff Fisher LogoMotives

No comments: